Friday, February 14, 2003

Ah! So I blew off 2 clases, and rescheduled 2 meetings yesterday so I could go home. So what. It's not like I do anything at the class that I TA... and I'll be there for a class that I was potentially missing due to a stats midterm that was moved.

I have another batch of participants and perhaps one meeting - may not go, we'll see. And that's it! I can't wait!

Yesterday (in addition to playing hookey), I bought shoes... yes, plural - two pairs. But I needed new heals and the flats I got are very sensible too. I did NOT buy the cute purse I saw, so that shows restraint.

Going to check into the fact that I think I'm owed $500 for the fact that I'm TAing a science class... and the fact that a restaurant forgot to charge me for the catering order, even though I gave them my visa number twice (grrr....) but on another upnote.. my parents gave me money for Vegas, and quite a happy sum! Very nice!

Crap - have to go get dressed for school - I have a participant in at 9 am! Ick!

posted by traxis @ 7:52 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary