It has cost me and Chris several dozen hours more work. All I wanted to do was touch up the blocks I was using for my study!
So now, I spent all weekend doing boring stuff like that when I really wanted to go out and have nice fun. Sigh. Did go shopping for a bit, and on Friday got most of my cleaning done at the office. I need to move into my psych office again. That's going to be not-so-fun. My office mate gets back on Tuesday, the same day I leave, so should be able to get all the stuff done without her there.
What else is new? Am totally packed for Arizona. Lots of cute neutral colours to look professional yet stylish. I still don't know what is going on with my roommate... Have called him a bunch of times and NOTHING! Will send threathening e-mail today, and harrass via phone tomorrow.
I'm tired. Going to go read novel now.
posted by traxis @ 1:02 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home