Friday, May 09, 2003

Argh, had troubles logging in.

Nothing much to report - am back at school and actually doing a lot of work. It's kind of nice only having school to think about. It's been a while since I've been here full time, and I think I can appreciate how Jeff must have felt not seeing me, nearly ever, except for meetings.

Feeling much healthier - was actually able to eat milk products yesterday and normal food. Didn't puke at all last night. Did go to bed at like 11:30 and slept like a log until 8 am. I must still be VERY sleep deprived.

Chris is getting us tickets to Crosby Stills and Nash for July as we speak - I don't know much about their music, but Chris thinks I'll realy enjoy the show, plus it's going to be held at the beautiful Winspear theater, so you can't go wronge there!

Today, going to go work at my RA job in the morning, going to eat my salad for lunch in the lab, then will code my data. After lunch will go into my office and CLEAN THE KEYBOARD - I don't know how Carmen gets it so disgusting, but I brought Windex to clean all the keys. Some are literally totally black. Yuck! Afternoon - I only have a one-hour meeting with the web-calendar people, then a semi-staggette party with our Ombudsperson/friend. After a few drinks, we'll likely hang out with Dan and Alison and maybe go to Whyte (read: the market area) for a few more drinks. Would LOVE to go to Savoy, very cute bar. They put gummy dinosaurs in your fruity martini!

posted by traxis @ 8:57 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary