Saturday, May 03, 2003

Lalala. Last day of the conference! It's officially done, but there will soon be a presentation on Navaho flute playing, and the clossing remarks. Then I go to the Intenational House of Pancakes! Yummy! Things have been a bit better since the first day - I have been pretty annoyed at some people, but it's been okay overall. Tomorrow am going to the Grand Canyon, which should be fun. It's been a nice, quiet trip, doing my thing and despite having the sun-down self-imposed curfew, I've been enjoying myself.
As before, have been blogging off-line, will upload all of it (which now stands at 4 pages) when I get home. Okay. Got to go now.

posted by traxis @ 10:47 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary