Friday, June 20, 2003

Ah - back home. It was a nice trip, but I'm sure happy to be back in Edmonton with my stuff, my house, and my wonderful boyfriend who cleaned up the previous two while I was away! The house is damn-near immaculate! Very very happy.

Last few days in Ottawa were mostly spent reading at home, going on errands with my parents. Watched X2 with my brother, and took the whole family out to see the most wonderful Finding Nemo. My grandparents came to visit the second to last day I was there, which went well - showed them my pictures and made good small talk with them.

Got to see Carlen one last time for lunch at a most delicious Thai restaurant, she was appropriately dressed in a very pretty skirt (from Thailand) with cute bells and shells on it. Also went for coffee with Andre which was basically like listening to a long "This is what I did in the last year" speech. Whatever. Got to go to the cafe again and get the skinny on all the other regulars and vendors in the plaza - and that was cool.

Finally got my paperwork for the car accident and made my brother buy me Jackass: the Movie because he was stupid and didn't buy me anything for my birthday. My whole family (minus the grandparents) watched the TV DVD's I had of Jackass (with a few scenes that we skipped, for taste's sake) and my Dad freakin' loved it. I thought that was pretty cool.

Anyhow, I'm back home, and I have bills to pay, a bike to go get tuned up, and potentially a house to go visit, plus one meeting (my morning one got canceled! Yay!) and then the Dears concert tonight, a Tapas party at our place tomorrow, and finally canoeing on Sunday. Ah, this is more like it!

posted by traxis @ 7:54 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary