Monday, July 21, 2003

So it's Monday and I should be working right? Well if the damned Harry Potter book weren't surprisingly so good, I would be! Am now at page 515, so will try to get it done today - and I can continue with the rest of my life!

Weekend was good. In addition to reading (a lot), went to see Sloan play at the Klondike Days fair - they put on a really good show, and they seem to be off their high horse(s?) that made them very pretentious and annoying the last time I saw them in Ottawa.

Also went canoeing, fishing, jogging, golfing, and more fishing. Kicked Chris' ass at Scrabble. Made a very lemony shrimp and pea angel hair pasta dish on Saturday, and some not as fantastic cumin fried chicken with most excellent chickpea side dish yesterday.

Nothing too exciting happened, it was fun to just relax and catch up with Chris.

posted by traxis @ 9:08 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary