I have been able to create a simple webpage for the Psychology Graduate Student group - you can see it here! I am very proud of it!
Went to see Henry the Vth at Shakespeare in the Park - it was quite good indeed. Made plans with the girls to go do other things this coming week while Chris is away. Also saw a girl from our lab who's away for the summer - it was nice to catch up with her. I'm glad that my friends are up on going out and doing fun stuff.
I will, happily, have quite the full social schedule while Chris is away: to date, I have tentative IKEA trip on Friday, or something else on Friday night, Saturday I could go see Midsummer Night's Dream (which I'm not crazy about...) and attend going away party picnic at a park for Tamsen. Sunday - nothing yet. Monday - we have GSA Council, Tuesday - nothing (which is okay - it's the day we find out who gets kicked off Canadian Idol), Wednesday - a job seminar and a dinner party for my ex-secretary and wonderful girl Kyla. Thursday I have nothing yet - but Chris'll be back next Friday so I'll probably want to stay home and enjoy my last day of clean house!
posted by traxis @ 11:40 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home