In other crap news: I somehow wrote myself out of a $1000 TA bonus, which there is no way I can get back... and I left my walet at home. Oh, and when I got to the office Carmen had left the garbage in our office all weekend, and the semi-empty yogurt container and the orange had fermented and rotted, leaving the place very very stinky.
On a slightly better note, I've sent off the paperwork for the car accident in Hamilton, and I'm about ready to send off some more request forms for participants. I think I'm going to finish making those up, go work out, then head back home. I'll drop the forms off while I'm out, and then just do whatever. Jeff is out of town, I have no other kids that I could test yet, and I have no word yet on what else I'm to do for my RA-ship; I've dabbled with LaTeX and I'm quite confused, especially since I'm working off of Miktex and I'll be working on a Unix machine later, I think... don't know.
Sigh. All I really want to do is sleep through the week until Chris gets back. How sad is that? Pretty sad. I don't know. It's like every little thing that makes work difficult just totally disheartens me and I want to give up. Not that I'm not doing some work, I am - just not a whole heck of a lot of it.
posted by traxis @ 9:38 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home