- can see the light at the end of the moving tunnel (i.e. we are almost done moving houses)
- I have my own office, and it's going to be very nice looking
- we got a ceiling fan for the bedroom that was a good price
- managed to fit the couch in the living room and it not look too stupid
Le Mal
- tired, so so tired, but want to keep working so that I can STOP working!
- junk everywhere, living out of two houses, still much more left to do
- have no idea where we are going to hang coats
- all my clothing is still in boxes and suitcases
- Chris and I are getting grumpy at each other, due to all of the above
- oh, and it's freaking 34 degrees and humid.
posted by traxis @ 11:06 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home