Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Exam update III
Time: 26:20 hours and counting

We are now officially past the half-way mark. The colour-coded table of completedness is slowly becoming quite green (which is good), however, there are still a few questions which I am putting off.

Called my prof to clarify a few questions. There is no way in hell I would have been able to guess what he meant by "multivariate/univariate" and "multivariate/multivariate" without calling him. To me that just doesn't scream "after you have conducted a multivariate test and have found significance, what advantages and disadvantages are there to conducting a univariate versus a multivariate secondary analysis". Twat.

Am also addicted to crackers and cheddar right now. Add that to the candy and freezies I've been snacking on (plus the several days of inactivity studying and writing this damned thing) - I wouldn't be surprised if I gained 5 pounds from this exam. Sigh.

posted by traxis @ 3:28 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary