Monday, August 11, 2003

What to write about?

Perhaps the fact that I still am not done reading my huge stats notebooks and my exam starts in 26.5 hours...

Or the fact that yesterday I went to D&D and although it was good to play again, it was SO slow and therefore frustrating...

Maybe I should let you know that I spent 4 freeking hours trying to repair my computer after Kazaa downloaded wrongly...

Or that today, for the first time since we've started moving, I've had clean hair, scrubbed skin, and un-hairy legs all at once...

But perhaps you would be most interested to know that Special K with Red Berries, the yummy cereal, has changed its recipee, and now has too many strawberry pieces, and so the delicate balance upon which my allergies stand (where I can sometimes has a certain amount of fruit, say blueberries, kiwis, or in this case strawberries) has been toppled by their tampering?

Uhg. My life is hell.

posted by traxis @ 8:43 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary