Monday, August 11, 2003

In my vain attempts of studying I've managed to go through about half my cd collection and download my fave songs onto the Real One library of my laptop. So yes, I have 232 songs archived, and yet only about as many pages read. Uhg.

If anyone out there wants to help me by writing my multivariate stats exam tomorrow, PLEASE, I will pay generously!

posted by traxis @ 1:50 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary