Friday, December 14, 2007

TGI MoFo F

Crazy week - it's getting to me.
Only 5 more work days until I get a full week and a half off!

I am tired and cranky - and it's not for no reason - I cannot believe some of the shit that some of the people I work for get away with or ask me to do. It's so retarded. But whatever, the place is running and doing way better than in past years.

Anyhow - weekend is here, and after making dinner and a quick trip to Canadian Tire I hope to just sit on the couch with the hot water bottle, some cookies or snacks and my book.

A NEW book - BTW - Vinyl Cafe stories - which is so much lighter and more fun to read than Rebel Sell.

Tomorrow: dog park, fix the car, finish Julie's Xmas gift, wrap presents, and divide up some x-mas baking, maybe make one more batch... unsure... then Indian food with the Tanners. Sunday: Red Deer with Carlen, which'll be awesome.

Labels: , , ,

posted by traxis @ 5:45 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 p.m., Blogger Duncan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary