School work is up to date, got a cheque in the mail yesterday, have lots of plans for this weekend, got my haircut fixed (and I look glam now!), the weather is nice and fall-like, and I am wearing leaopard pants! What could be better.
Still really really want to go shopping - will maybe go on Sunday. Will get a bicycle, lock, and a nice fall jacket (there's a gorgeous one at Jaccob with green curdoroy and furry cotton lining!), and some stuff for halloween!
Yay! Halloween!
Chris wants to go away for a weekend in a few weeks to a bed and breakfast in the country! Yay! Romantic!
My website picture was updated at work and I look very cute! Yay!
Am not craving sweets or junk food!
Have and hour to do a bit of work before going to TA!
My friends are all happy and stable!
It's almost Friday!
I slept in till 10 this morning!
I watched Edward Scissorhands last night!
New Sex and the city season starts on Friday and new Buffy on Tuesday this week!
Hurrah! Everything is magically wonderful
posted by traxis @ 1:21 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home