Thursday, August 14, 2003

Exam update IV
Time: 45:08 hours and counting

Holly shit. I think I am done! Oh, so it's not perfect, and yes I did pull some stats out of the air/my butt, but I think I am able to pass, and that's what counts at this part in the game. There are about 5 questions that I am really not sure about, but I marked SOMETHING down - if I leave something blank there's no way my prof can go fishing for part-marks, and on top of that, it shows attitude (like, I don't need to bother answering or trying to answer this one - I think I'll do fine on the other questions, and that'll make up for a zero on this silly little thing).

Now, going to go take a shower, get dressed, go drop this stupid thing off, and then after a short errand, go to Thai food with Chris and perhaps will treat myself to going to see some silly movie this evening. YAY!

posted by traxis @ 8:17 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary