Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Holy Crap - I'm doing work!

Yes folks, it's true. I've managed to do work for both school at the student rep group these last few days! I've collected data from two kids this morning, and will hopefully get to do at least 3 or 4 this afternoon. I spent all day yesterday working on the reference section for the Math Chapter, and will finish polishing it up today. Had time to set stuff up for the student rep group, a bit anyhow, and will be meeting with Dan later today before Shadowrun to deal with some planning and execution issues.

Not too shabby, eh?

posted by traxis @ 10:45 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary