Thursday, November 06, 2003

So M3 is pretty good, got to see it last night with 13 of my closest friends. It ended - oh, c'mon I wasn't going to say! Will say that I definitely liked the fight scenes, although some people in my group thought they were over-the-top.

Had a rough day yesterday - got to school a bit late, but then burnt my arm with boiliing water for tea. Got out for the banking chore I needed to do on time, but had to trace back all over campus to get some documentation I needed that I forgot in my office. Then, twisted my ankle and my knee did that weird painful locking thing that it's been prone to do since I went dancing all night in Vancouver. Later at the theater I fell on the stairs when I went to get popcorn, and bruised my leg and pulled my arm. Got blisters from some tall boots that I hadn't worn in nearly a year.

However, got to eat popcorn, have dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and spend a great 6 hours with a bunch of great people. So it was worth it.

posted by traxis @ 11:25 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary