Monday, November 10, 2003

The weekend still goes on for me until Wednesday morning when I have to go to stupid TA Office Hours. Friday had a good meeting with grad studies, did not want to become the new Brad, but the acting dean kept defering to me for comment - kinda weird. Went to work out afterwards which was good. Hadn't gone in nearly a month. Then went home, had fish for dinner, and lounged around watching Sex and the City and other such things on tv. I love Sex and the City. I want Season 5 big time - this is the season that I mostly downloaded and had technical problems with several of the episodes.

Saturday Chris and I made big eggy breakfast, then went walking to downtown to the lovely big record shop. I didn't buy anything there, but did find "Hello Nasty" by the Beastie Boys for $10 at a new, used record shop. Good stuff. Had tea and great talks at a tea house, then got back home. Had leftovers for dinner while watching "The True Story of" Courtney Love. Just like watching a train wreck. We then went to WEM to celebrate Daniel N's birthday, which involved wandering around with Grant until we finally found them, playing games at Playdium, wandering around some more, then pizza at BP. I love the fishing game and pinball, and while I was playing the fishing game, and doing quite well, these two typical prairie boys (well men) came up and started cheering me on. It was funny.

Yesterday woke up early, had tea and read magazines while Chris stayed in bed. Had pancakes for breakfast, then went to run errands. Bought hiking shoes. Got groceries for dinner then went home. Realized we needed more groceries, so went back out. Finally the meal was getting ready and although the pot roast was delicioius in the end, it took FOREVER to cook, and watching Food TV and smelling its yumminess while only having meager snacks was just torture. Did all my ironing and laundry, so that was good. Had dinner, which was great, as promissed, and pie for desert. Watched more tv, then went to bed fairly early.

I must have worked my ass off in September and early October with all my travelling and such because I've been nothing but lazy during the day and going to bed early and sleeping in late since. Not that I don't have the energy to do things, I just feel like if I accomplish even one thing, I'm satiated. Not like before when I would do several dozen important tasks a day. I don't know. Right now, I look forward to just reading at a tea house or siting and doing a bunch of e-mail. I much prefer starting one larger project and getting it done in one long sitting than jumping back and forth between tasks. That just seems exhausting to me now.

Anyhow. Today I will try very hard to do school work. Tomorrow the same. Must pick up my dry cleaning today. Wednesday I will likely read the article for next Monday and may do GS Organization stuff, go work out, then play Shadowrun. Thursday will likely stay home for GS newsletter and finish the stupid meeting minutes, and Friday go in to school, maybe send Jeff my results section!

posted by traxis @ 9:07 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary