Christmas gifts for family - done
Christmas gifts for Chris - done
Christmas gifts for Chris' family - done
Christmas tree - done
Christmas party for school - set
Christmas party for friends - set
Christmas party for Chris & me - set
Christmas party for lab mates - kinda set
Christmas party for department - set
Last things I need to do is get some chocolates for my grandmother when I get to Ottawa, wrap Chris' last presents - and put up the outdoor decorations - it's just been too cold to do that yet.
Even bought myself some nice sweaters (and a sweater poncho) for traveliing and set up my "to pack" list. Happy happy, Forever XXI pants now fit me! I love this new tweed stuff - very cute.
Now that I've bowed out of the testing, have set the wheels in action to reduce my school work next term, and even finished reading my articles in time both last week and this week!
posted by traxis @ 8:15 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home