Thursday, November 13, 2003

So my VP Finance quit. After 4 months of doing nothing, being out of touch, and making Dan and I frustrated, he got two nasty-ish reminder e-mails, one from each of us, about the business owing me over $3K, and he got all huffy and left. So, now we're trying to patch things up, which is a joy. Uhg. I would rather not have to deal with it at all, personally.

Good-er news, I think I'm going to work from elsewhere today. Might get the stupid minutes complete. Going to sushi with Chris. I also am happy to announce that the lovely Hot Hot Heat is coming to town.

Also, I ordered myself a subscription to Rolling Stone. This will replace the far more mundane Real Simple which has become a catalogue.

And next week I get to go to NCTM, which will be tons better than staying at home watching tv from the side of my eye as I sit in front of the computer.

posted by traxis @ 12:23 a.m.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary