So like I'm considering dropping down to a Masters, right - I think it's not a terrible idea, since I know I will never be interested in being a prof (uhg, how borring to do research and teach and research and teach -- blah!) But really, it's something that I'm not sure I can recind if I say want to investigate... plus, I mean, in a way, I will be failing, as I have not completed what I set out to start, but does it matter?
Sigh.
Have been researching things however - went to a career placement workshop, found out that this is indeed what I am best made for... talking to grad studies tomorrow, and meeting with Jeff too. Will hopefully be able to make a decision by next week. It's one of the big life decision things...
This is what I'd much rather be doing....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home