Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Ow... I bought a set of four puzzles today (in one box, individually bagged, at about $2 per puzzle!) and have spent the day trying to build it while watching LotR II special features and sitting on the hard wood floor. My back is killing me.

In other news, Chris and I have successfully made pizza and I made a lazy-ass version of bread pudding for dinner tonight. Quite tired, and have not accomplished much today.

On the happy side of things, my VP finance guy is actively checking e-mail and writing back too!

posted by traxis @ 10:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary