Today woke up in good enough time, walked to the farmer's market, wandered a bit, bought the new Entertainment book, had brunch at a Chinese Restaurant, wandered some more, had tea (Samuri Rooibos) at Cargo & James, then went back home. Made yummy black bean soup, and cleaned up the house. Went to see The Rundown with Dan and Alison, which was a great little movie. Played some video games, then killed some time at Chapters. Got back home by 10 pm, cleaned some more, and now waiting until midnight for the Jets Go crazy deals.
I've got my X-mas travels all planned out, it's going to be pretty cheap given that we're going from here to Atlanta, then to TO and straight to Ottawa, back to TO (on different days) and then back to Edm.
I've also got nearly all my X-mas shopping done - the only thing I'm missing is one thing from the Body Shop for my grandpa, and a big box of Godiva chocolates for my grandma (didn't want to order those here, since I would hate to have dusty chocolates delivered, or else crush them on my travels). Will also be picking up one or two more things for Chris and making a few fancy salts for my mom. Might make Jam, I don't know though yet. Was smart this year, got stuff that is either extremely easy to pack, or had it shipped directly to Ottawa! So smart!
I've also got almost all my X-mas cards written, which is amazing. Didn't get any writen last year at all! The cards are ready to be put in the mail, except the French ones or the ones who's addresses I'm still waiting on.
Not too shabby!
posted by traxis @ 11:42 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home