traxis on the run
Monday, December 01, 2003
Is it just me - or is paying $78 for shampoo, cut, colour, foils, blow dry, and style a bit suspect when other salons are charing about that much for the shampoo cut and dry/style alone?
posted by traxis @
9:14 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Christmas cards - done Christmas gifts for family ...
So like I'm considering dropping down to a Masters...
SO tired. I've been at a conference part-time sin...
Ow... I bought a set of four puzzles today (in one...
One last shop in OT and I will be done my X-mas sh...
Good weekend up to date. Friday got out of school...
So my VP Finance quit. After 4 months of doing no...
The weekend still goes on for me until Wednesday m...
Craziness, I just got back in contact with a great...
So M3 is pretty good, got to see it last night wit...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home